North Africa Aug 16 - 27, 2019, Refugee Care, SR1403
- Aug 16 2019 - Aug 27 2019
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
You must be 18+ years old to participate.
The team will be housed in guesthouses and small hotels, and the national team will provide translators to work with each team member. The trip will be demanding physically, professionally, and spiritually, but will be a great opportunity to demonstrate the love of God, while growing more into His likeness. Trip participants will need to have the utmost flexibility and patience as we work in this challenging setting. The first clinic days will be in a city setting, the second part will be in a mountain village, our third time to be there. You will learn much about the language, culture, cuisine, and hospitality of the nationals and have a brief opportunity to pick up a few mementos of your service. Expect to care for many hurting people in His name.
For more information, email the team leader, Ron Brown, at [email protected] or assistant team leader, Bob Coulter, RPh, at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,845.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$1,500.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$300.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings.
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at the direction of the team leader.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin fundraising.
- Submit all requested documents to GHO upon application.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel