Panama June 25 - July 3, 2020, SR1485
- Jun 25 2020 - Jul 3 2020
- Global Health Outreach
This will be GHO’s second time to send a team to Panama. The first time was in 2005 when we served the men and women prisoners in Panama City. This time we will be ministering with the CMDA St. Louis chapter, led by Dr. Josephine Glaser, who serves as the campus advisor. Our national partners are the Las Garzas Church of Christ led by Pastor Jorge Valdes.
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, dermatologists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips. We will limit this first team to 15 participants.
For vaccination information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov.
For additional trip details, email Team Leader Ron Brown and Assistant Team Leader Josephine Glaser, MD.
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,505.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$600.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$300.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel